WorkSteer strives to find great customers they can assist in completing their jobs on time with quality workers. We complete face to face interviews with workers, and then match workers with customers. We believe steering customers to the right workers and workers to the right companies will render happier productive workers. Happier productive workers enable customers completing their jobs on time in budget.
To achieve this goal we must constantly train and mentor the WorkSteer staff on customer service, worker selection, interviewing, office operations, and company procedures. We truly believe our success depends on maintaining a high degree of business ethics with each other, customers, workers, and employees.
Worksteer is a full service staffing agency, with an emphasis on a few key principles that we attribute to our success.
Our Keys to Success:
- First Time Placement: We believe in finding the right person the first time. We accomplish this through in depth, face to face interviews, and continual oversight and management after hiring.
- Experienced Staff: The major key to a successful first time placement record is hiring, training, and retaining a staff of experienced professionals who understand our business model and are committed to delivering that to our employees and clients!
- Employees Ready To Work: We retain a large pool of employees who are screened, evaluated, and tested so job orders are quickly and accurately filled!
- Staffing Software Program: A very sophisticated staffing software program keeps us on top of every detail of the staffing business!
- Inclusive Payroll Solutions: In-house handling of payroll ensures that any payroll issues are quickly handled. There is never a waiting period for payroll checks. Our local bank provides our employees with easy banking functions to suit their needs.
Call any of our offices today at the numbers below or via email using our contact form